As the time is passing, more details are emerging about the proposed nation wide common entrance test, named as ISEET. As reported by IseetIndia.com on 16th Feb, class 12th board examination will play an important role in admission to BE, BTech, and other engineering programmes. The final merit list will be created based on both Class 12th Board and ISEET scores (main +advance). However, the % weightage of these two will be based on the institute and state.
A candidate must score above 40 per cent in Class XII Board examination to be eligible.
As per announcement by HRD ministry, the first version of ISEET in 2013 will only cover 15 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs), 4 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), 5 Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) and some deemed universities. However there is an increased push to on board all the states for their engineering admissions. Kapil Sibal is not leaving any stone unturned to bring all states on same page.
IseetIndia.com Team believes that ISEET will gradually replace all state examinations also along with IITJEE and AIEEE. In a meeting on 22nd Feb 2012, Kapil Sibal agreed that the proposed structure would allow flexibility to states to take final call on the weightage of 40 per cent to be given to the State Board examinations. This flexibility has created a middle path where the state governments and center are likely to meet and agree. ISEET 2013 will be conducted in two parts -Main and Advance -in the month of April or May. Both parts will be of three hour durations and will be conducted on a single day.
Incoming search terms:
- iseet 2013 eligibility criteria
- iseet eligibility
- jee main cut off
- iseet 2013 eligibility criteria for droppers
- Iseet eligibility criteria
- eligibility criteria for iseet 2013
- iseet eligibility criteria 2013
- eligibility for iseet exam 2013
- eligibility for iseet
- iseet 2013 exam eligibility criteria
- Iseet criteria
- how many minimum marks should a student has get in jee mains to get admission in NIT DELHI or good engeeneeing colleges in delhi if he/she has 63% marks iN 2 CBSE
- in2013what is hhighest percentage in icscboard
- which board ki best for doing 12 for iit jee cbse or rbse