As per the official websites for IIT JEE, the following institutes will use IIT-JEE 2012 rankings for admission to below mentioned programmers. However, the students need to apply separately to these institutes and hence should visit their websites for further details.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli:
- B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) – 40 seats
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) – 35 seats
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER):
- 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.
- Indian Maritime University:
- 3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
- 3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.
As we reported, IIT JEE 2012 results were declared on 17 May, 2012. A total of 24,112 applicants are given with ranks (including all categories) and 19,426 have been shortlisted for counselling for admission to 9,647 seats in the IITs and other institutes.
Incoming search terms:
- iiser cutoff 2012 iit jee
- colleges taking admission through jee advanced
- iiser jee cutoff 2012
- admission through iit jee rank
- admission in bsc nautical science through iit-jee cut off