As per the official websites for IIT JEE, the following institutes will use IIT-JEE 2012 rankings for admission to below mentioned programmers. However, the students need to apply separately to these institutes and hence should visit their websites for further details.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli:
- B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) – 40 seats
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) – 35 seats
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER):
- 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.
- Indian Maritime University:
- 3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
- 3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.
As we reported, IIT JEE 2012 results were declared on 17 May, 2012. A total of 24,112 applicants are given with ranks (including all categories) and 19,426 have been shortlisted for counselling for admission to 9,647 seats in the IITs and other institutes.
Incoming search terms:
- iiser cutoff 2012 iit jee
- colleges taking admission through jee advanced
- iiser jee cutoff 2012
- admission through iit jee rank
- iiser cutoff ranks 2012
- iiser cutoff 2012 jee
- institute taking admission in marine through jee mains
- institute of maritime university jee main cuttoff
- institutions taking admission based on iit jee rank
- institutes taking admissions through MAins
- jee advanced cutoff for t s chanakya
- jee cutoff rank 2013 for iiser
- last year cutoff msrks of jee main and adv for iiser
- list of institutes based on jee advance rank
- previous year opening and closing rank of ts chanakya