All students can apply for the verification of marks. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office(s) within 21 days of the declaration of result in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April. However for compartment examination, which are scheduled in July, the application must reach respective regional offices with in 15 days of the declaration of the result.
The Candidate can either apply online or download the offline form and send the form to Regional Office concerned with requisite fee. Candidates applying online should send the printout of page generated on submission of form along with a Demand Draft of requisite fee to regional office concerned. Candidates of Delhi Region can also deposit cash at the designated schools.
The verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- (Rs.300/- for urgent verification. Candidate can apply for urgent verification within five day from the date of declaration of result).
- Applications form for verification of marks may be obtained from the concerned Regional Office OR
- Download offline application form for Class 10 (The verification is only for those candidates who has given Board Based SA2 examination or Private/Patrachar candidates)
- Download offline application form for Class 12
- Click here for the Online Application Form
- Enter Roll Number, School Number, and Center Number
- Pay the required fees
RULES FOR VERIFICATION
- A Candidate who has appeared at an examination conducted by the Board may apply to the concerned Regional Officer of the Board for verification of marks in any particular subject.
- The verification will be restricted to checking whether all the answer’s have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are in tact.
- No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
- Such an application must be made by the candidate within 21 days from the date of the declaration of results in case of main examination and within 15 days in case of compartment examination.
- All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the Board i.e. Rs. 200/- per subject (Rs.300 for urgent verification, can be applied within first five days from the date of declaration of result).
- In case of DD/IPO it should be in favour of Secretary CBSE, payable at concerned Regional Office’s city
- No candidate shall claim, or be entitle to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other documents.
- A candidate shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as a result of the verification his/her marks are changed.
- In no case the verification of Marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or any one else on his /her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative.
- The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book.
- The communication regarding the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a
reasonable period of time.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the, candidate, consequent on the revision of marks or delay in communications for reasons beyond control.
- The Board shall revise the marks Statement in respect of such candidates after the previous marks statement is returned by the candidate.
- The decision of the Chairman on the result of the verification of marks shall be final.
Incoming search terms:
- cbse 10th result 2012 mark list
- cbse urgent verification result 2012
- cbse class 12 verification result 2012
- cbse 12th verification result 2012
- cbse result verification 2012
- verification result of cbse class 12 2012
- class 12 revaluation result of 2013
- cbse 12th urgent verification result 2012
- cbse rechecking result 2012 for class 12th
- cbse 10th result verification
- mark list of cbse 10th 2012
- cbse board verification of result year 2012
- cbse class 12 result 2013 verification result jeehelpline com
- cbse verification result 2012 class 12th
- cbse 12th urgent revaluation result 2012