CBSE has decided to provide photocopy of the evaluated answer sheets to the students. The photocopy of the evaluated answer book can be obtained only by applying though online application at the CBSE’s website www.cbse.nic.in between 31st to 38th days from the date of declaration of result of the main board examination held in March/April.
For Class Xth /10th:
Start Date of Application: 23rd June, 2012 10:00 AM
End Date for Application: 30th June, 2012 5:00 PM
For Class XIIth /12th:
Start Date of Application: 27th June, 2012 10:00 AM
End Date for Application: 4th July, 2012 5:00 PM
How to Apply for Photocopies of CBSE Answer Books
- Online Application Form for CBSE Answer Books
- After filling up the application form, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Fill the confirmation page of the application form with the required undertaking strictly in your own hand writing and with your own signature.
- Attach following documents along with the print out of the confirmation page:
- A Fee of Rs. 500/- per subject in the form of Demand Draft favouring “Secretary, CBSE” payable at the Regional Office concerned.
- Undertaking in the space provided in the confirmation Page that the student would not question the evaluation done by the Examiner.
- Photocopy of the Admit Card
- Submit the documents (confirmation page along with the requisite enclosures and fee) either by post or hand over to the Board’s Regional Office concerned on or before 45th day from the date of declaration of result on the Board’s website.
Rules and Modalities
- The subject(s) in which the photocopy of the evaluated Answer-book (s) is/are being requested for should be selected carefully by the candidate.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate as also incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- The Regional Office concerned will endeavour to send photocopy of the Answer-book within 30 days from the date of receipt of acceptance of the confirmation page along with enclosures and fee in the office of the Board.
- The photocopy of the evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluators/any other official associated with the examination process and marks in respect of Class X. The photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be sent by speed post only.
- If a candidate finds any error in totaling of marks/grade(s) or finds that any answer has not been evaluated in the photo copy of the answer book, then he/she should communicate in writing to the Regional Office concerned immediately so as to reach the Regional Office not later than a period of 10 days from the date of receipt of the copy of the evaluated Answer-book.
- Board does not have provision of revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) hence any request for the same will not be entertained by the Board. However mistake(s), if any, as mentioned at Para VIII above shall be looked into, and corrected, if required.
- The photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall not be given to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media.
- The decision of the competent Authority of the Board on the marks/grades awarded shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- In the case of Secondary School Examination (class X) the photocopy of the evaluated answer books would be provided to such Candidates who have appeared under Board Based Category only.
Incoming search terms:
- cbse 12th rechecking result 2012
- cbse rechecking result 2012
- cbse results archive 2012
- cbse class 12 results 2012 rechecking
- for giving photocopy of answer sheetcbse circular
- how to obtain photocopy of cbse answerbook class 10 2013
- jee mains admit form2013
- jee mains marksheet rules for private candidates
- JEE MAINSMARKSHEET
- Online Application for Obtaining Copy of Answer Book - MAIN Examination 2012
- Online verification of CBSE Board
- revaluation and rechecking jee mains 2013
- class 12 cbse 2012 archive result
- cbse results archives 2012
- answer booklet cbse 2013