It is confirmed. ISEET will replace both IIT JEE and AIEEE conducted by CBSE.
As per current plan, the first edition of this new test in 2013 will cover all 15 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), all 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs), four Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and five Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs). Apart form these institutes, admission for some of the deemed universities will also use this test score only.
In India, there are more than 15 lakh engineering colleges and there are more than 150 entrance tests every year for admission to engineering after class 12. “Ministry wants to bring change in the current system in order to give relief to students of multiple tests by introducing a common entrance test for all these technical institutions. But, this requires the states’ consent to the proposal for its implementation all over the country,” sources said.
Although the details are in waiting, the trend indicate that this exam will be gradually used for admission to any engineering college in India.
Incoming search terms:
- aieee 2013 eligibility
- aieee 2013 eligibility criteria
- aieee eligibility 2013
- eligibility for aieee 2013
- aieee eligibility criteria 2013
- new criteria for aieee 2013
- aieee eligibility criteria for diploma holders
- aieee 2013 eligibilty
- eligibility for aieee2013
- iseet to replace iit jee aieee in 2013
- jee helpline mu
- new cirteria of marking for iit 2013
- criteria of admission in aieee 2013